Immediate hire. Free training. Meaningful impact.
Work for St. Nicks Alliance Home Care
St. Nicks Alliance Home Care seeks people who want to make a difference and join our skilled and caring team. Immediate work is usually available for applicants who are certified as Home Health Aides or Personal Care Aides. Free training leading to certification is offered.
Our low staff turnover is a testament to our quality care. Most private providers average a 50 percent staff turnover rate per year. At St. Nicks Alliance Elder Care, annual staff turnover is just 6 percent.
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Care Aides
- Hourly rate from $10/hour plus benefits after three months' probation period
- Weekend premium rate $11.10/hour
- Live-in cases at $143/day weekdays and $157.30/day weekends
- Holiday pay $20/hour (must work the holiday)
- Membership in 1199 SEIU
- Medical insurance
- Union benefits
Requirements for employment (No applicant fees)
- Criminal history record check
- Medical clearance
- Reference checks
- Speak and read basic English
For any questions or to schedule an interview, call 718-388-5654 +235 or +206.
Apply to be a Home Care Assistant
Please complete and submit the application below to be considered
You can also download an application here and mail it to 2 Kingsland Ave., Brooklyn NY, 11211, ATTN: Elder Care.