For young adults ages 16-24 who are out of school and out of work, Career GPS provides:
- Skill training and job search support needed to successfully enter the workforce, including training for Home Health Aide, Construction, and Environmental Remediation careers.
- Adult education classes for those looking to obtain their High School Equivalency
- Health & wellness support
- Workplace success training
- Paid internship opportunities or job placement assistance
Contact the Career GPS Manager
Justin Conigliaro: email@example.com
St. Nicks Alliance is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities
St. Nicks Alliance provides web accessibility to all. Upon request, one-on-one guidance will be provided to remove any barriers that may prevent interaction with or access to websites by people with disabilities
Sign up for Career GPS
Fill out your information below, and our Career GPS manager will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your interest!