For young adults ages 16-24 who are out of school and out of work, Career GPS provides:
- Skill training and job search support needed to successfully enter the workforce, including training for Home Health Aide, Construction, and Environmental Remediation careers.
- Adult education classes for those looking to obtain their High School Equivalency
- Health & wellness support
- Workplace success training
- Paid internship opportunities or job placement assistance
Contact the CAreer gps Manager
Aisha Murray: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Career GPS
Fill out your information below, and our Career GPS manager will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your interest!