St. Nicks Alliance Respects Your Privacy
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register, subscribe, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, subscribe, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your request for information on our services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
What privacy controls and choices do we offer you?
You may review and correct your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviewing & correcting your information – We strive to ensure that information we have about you is accurate and current. If you want to review the PII you have provided to us, or believe that the information we have about you is inaccurate, you should contact our customer service to review or update your PII.
You may request to unsubscribe or remove your PII by contacting us at: email@example.com
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Online Security Measures
While no service is completely secure, we have a security team dedicated to keeping your information safe. We employ security measures such as: firewalls, building redundancies throughout our network, and testing for and protecting against network vulnerabilities. Payment information is transmitted using HTTPS encryption, and we maintain PCI DSS certification.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Also you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Communications Office: 2 Kingsland Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11211